New Kit

7 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Suggestion Format
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We need too have Kit Tools and make it a daily kit as well and make it just the starter tools but like just an axe pickaxe and everything or maybe the kit can be every 1 Hour ? I don't know but I think this is a great idea!
Posted Feb 7, 18 · OP
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
Adding a Kit Tools may be helpful to many players, however what types of items would you see inside of the Kit? How would they be named? Would they all have a theme? If players were able to get this Kit, It would most likely be a daily kit (avalible every 24 hours.)
Blueseph-Galaxy-Banner.jpg
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
+2
Admins
Head Builder
Beta
God
I would say to have a stone: sword, pickaxe, axe, shovel, and hoe, and perhaps like 16 steak or cooked chicken. I say stone instead of the iron that the starter tools give because you'd be able to do it daily, therefore iron tools might be overkill. I'd think it should be a way for players to recover if they lose their stuff early on, so that they don't have to go through the process of making their early tools and getting food.
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
God
I like the idea of the kit personally I would say maybe iron tools and chain mail armor I have a really cool armor named set of chainmail armor I made and the tools could possibly have the same theme??helm_1518060775.png chest_1518060780.png leggings_1518060785.png boots_1518060792.png
Played Minecraft for 12hrs found 3 Diamonds..... Then died in lava
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
+2
Admins
Head Builder
Beta
God
perhaps a kit with those type of perks could be for a paid rank. I'd just assume players wouldn't have any motivation to do anything if they were handed too much for free
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
Theme looks nice, however enchantments are overkill for a daily kit. I like the idea of Stone tools, with some food. Any other item suggestions? A Map, compass, etc?
Posted Feb 7, 18
Votes:
God
yea the enchants are op but the names I think might go good with the galaxy theme. Stone tools maybe a stack of steak and a compass and or map would be nice for players starting out or even a clock so they know when night is coming.
Played Minecraft for 12hrs found 3 Diamonds..... Then died in lava
Posted Feb 8, 18
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
The newly added Kit Tools would be primarily for community members, as it will take a bit of exploring to find. The Kit Join would most likely remain the same, but change to a one-time-only kit. (Currently every 24 hours.)
I do like the names of the items! Thank you very much for your contribution, all of you!

Changelog:

- Join kit (24hr -> 1-Time)
- Adding Starter kit! (24 cooldown.)

~Closed.
Posted Feb 8, 18 · Last edited Feb 8, 18
NoticeNotices