Nations

6 replies
Votes:
+8
Eternal
I want a way where multiple people can be “identified” as a faction/nation. I don’t want any claimed land or anything, just a system where if you look at maybe a factions list you can see all the people in any 1 faction. Just an identification system.
Posted Mar 9, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
There are systems like Towny which could be implemented.
Towny is a manager for a Resident-Town-Nation hierarchy. It also provides a block permission manager for a grid-like protection system, which prevents griefing in towns or nations.
The grids are based off of minecraft chunks which are 16x16 plots.
Each town has a mayor and the mayor has the option to create a nation and become king.
A mayor and a king can create assistants to help them run their town, or nation.

The town could also tie in with the economy.
Towns would be taxed every so often to remain active, however each town could have a "Town Shop"
Or allow their members to open their own shops!
That option would be town specific.

I'd love to hear what other community members think about this idea!
Please share your thoughts!
blueseph_banner.png
Posted Mar 10, 18
Votes:
+8
Eternal
I wouldnt like block protection or all that, just a system where I can be recognized as part of a specific group of people :)
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
Votes:
+8
Admins
Network Admin
Builder
Evolved
I believe there is some excellent 'clans' plugins that have just this feature. You get a clan, a prefix, and maybe an option to set a clan home. It works great for groups of friends.
Manager on Galaxy!
Posted Mar 25, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Eternal
Yeah, just something to identify you are a part of a clan, without all of the land claims and taxes ect.
Posted Mar 25, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Owner
I've been looking into this more and more. If you don't mind me asking, why woulden't you enjoy landclaims for towns? This would enable us to create Town portals at spawn with no worry of greif.
blueseph_banner.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
Votes:
+8
Eternal
I like the system now, I feel like I’m not confined to a small building space and free to build however I want.
Posted Apr 5, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices