Monthly/Bi-Monthly Build Contests!

2 replies
Votes:
+6
Evolved
Make creative world a little more enjoyable with a twist! Monthly and or bi-monthly build contests with a theme differing each time. First, second, and third place prizes. A time full of competition and fun!
Posted Jun 25, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Evolved
I can definitely get behind this idea, though, I think monthly contests might be a bit much in terms of everything it takes to organize, plan, judge, etc,. Bi monthly contests would be amazing though. I vote the first one be themed as a Disney Movie Contest C ;
Posted Jun 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Adviser
100% a Must. Weekly engagement must be made with the player-base and this is just one way to do this. Making it monthly is a good interval as well, as any further and it'll make some players lose interest, and any sooner then the occasion would not become an event, but a recurring and boring activity. The PlotMe plugin makes it especially easy to consider contestants by allowing them to build on their own plots, or we can specify temporary ones and back up their main ones. Either way, excellent idea and the Disney themed contest is gold!
"Do not pray for easy lives my friends, pray to be stronger people." - JFK
Posted Jun 29, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices