[Introduction] Claudi0

2 replies
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Greetings guys!

My IGN is Claudi0, and many nickname me Claud or Moe. I am 18 years old and had recently just graduated 😏. I am what others consider a "Dev" as I really have a thing for debugging plugins and just poking around things that I'm not supposed to poke around 😂 I had heard about this community about a month ago and had decided to join it because It's the summer and I really want to dedicate some time to a good community. I heard about this community through an old friend of mine, Blueseph.

I've known Blueseph for a few years now, and it all started when I wanted to merge my MC network with his to form a greater network. Unfortunately, It didn't go as well as we hoped, and me and him moved on 😓 . He kept his aspirations to manage his own projects, while I decided to work under bigger MC servers (Yes I cowarded out 😂). Anyways, me and him kept talking, and I helped him in some other projects, like a network for artists he once made.

Anyways, I took a break from MC for a year to focus on nailing the exams for the last year of school, and here I am, back to it 😋 I've seen so many people on the servers and they are all so wonderful, so I've decided to play on this server as my main activity on MC. I play others games such as Battlefield One (Ps4), COD BO3 (Ps4), A Bit of Fortnite, Rust, and I'm planning on playing Witcher 3 (Is it any good??😯)

So I'm so excited to finally officially introduce myself, and if you do see me online on the server, then don't be afraid to say hi 😅 Maybe we can help each other, because I'm such a noob in survival!
"Do not pray for easy lives my friends, pray to be stronger people." - JFK
Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Evolved
Well let me start by saying it's great to have you here mate. Always nice to see someone active in Discord and the Forums. It's really cool that you and Blue worked together before on a few projects. Kinda makes me curious about what possibilities the future holds 🤔 Lol, but I digress, The Witcher 3 was an excellent game. I highly recommend it.
Posted Jun 30, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Untagged users
Thank you for the warm greetings man! It's my pleasure to be able to spend some time in this wonderful community. Me and Blue go a good past together and I'm glad to finally play in one of his projects! Anyways, I'm buying the Witcher 3 now 😊
"Do not pray for easy lives my friends, pray to be stronger people." - JFK
Posted Jun 30, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices