Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Evolved
Sept-oct_1539306066_1541793972.png

Hey everyone!
I hope you're all as excited for this new aquatic update as I am! In preparation for all the fun weeks coming ahead I thought it'd be fun to give some stuff away. It's not a bribe! I swear! So, lets discuss how this is gonna work.

Firstly, there will be a competition this month and one next month. This is to ensure that all players are able to participate. I'd hate to have a few people miss out on this months competition and get absolutely nothing, that sucks! This months competition will go like this, for the next week and a half up until the 30th, I will be making a log of all playtime for every player. However, afk time doesn't count! Trust me I'll know whoever has the most time online will be awarded with the first place prize. The next two highest scoring competitors will be awarded second and third place and will also be given a prize.

What are these prizes you ask?
I ain't tellin!
But.... I'll tell you what the prizes for next months competition will be.

Now, for the competition in October we are going to be doing an aquarium build off! Of course, being that 1.13 just came out I want to do an aquatic themed competition. You can work in teams for this competition, as well! This means if you are working in a team, and your team wins, you will all be awarded the first place prize! However there are a few requirements so pay attention! The aquarium must have : 10 different varieties of tropical fish whether that be pattern, color, etc,. The aquarium cannot exceed more than 16x16x32 blocks in size. The aquarium MUST be started no earlier than October 1st. No head starts people! That's it for requirements. Let's talk about those rewards now.

1st place rewards : 3 Platinum crates, 3 Gold crates, 3 Bronze crates.
2nd place rewards : 2 Platinum crates, 2 Gold crates, 2 Bronze crates.
3rd place rewards : 1 Platinum crate, 1 gold crate, 1 bronze crate.
Posted Nov 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
Evolved
November-Event-Purple_1541437157_1541794332.jpg

Hello again Galaxy!

So, another month down in the books, and another month coming up for us to plan all kinds of fun stuff for you!

This month we have decided (after some input from all of you) that it would be a really cool idea to do some type of art contest!
Now, I know what you're thinking, "Wait.... art? The heck? This is a minecraft server" and to that all I have to say is, you are correct! But we still love seeing all the little artsy stuff that you guys/gals come up with and share. After all, we've seen some pretty amazing stuff from you all on the discord and in private messages and all that! We know you have it in you and we love to see it.

So, how's this gonna work?
It's quite simple, really! The idea is for you to create your own rendition of the Galaxy Logo. This is absolutely up to your own interpretation and we are hoping to see some really creative results! Now, if you'd like to simply make your own version of the little moon we have on our current logo then that's fine, and you are totally allowed to do so. However, I just wanted to mention that making something original is your best bet to get special attention on whatever you create! Don't get me wrong, I do love our little moon, but it'd be nice to see something different.

What you end up creating, whether it be on paint, an electronic draw-pad, on lined paper, will be accepted.
Shoot, you could even make a logo out of sand if you wanted to!
Like I said, this is 100% up to you how you would like to approach creating a Galaxy logo.
Personally, I'm thinking about trying to burn something into a piece of wood. You better not steal my idea though! 💜

Important things to know:
All participants will be awarded 1 Platinum Key.
Your submission must include "Galaxy" "mcGalaxy" or "The Galactic Network"
Event start & submission open 11/5/2018
Event end & submissions closed 12/5/2018
When you are ready please submit your logo on our discord server under #competitions channel.

First place : 275 Stardust ($25 value!)
Second place : 105 Stardust ($10 value!)
Third place : Free creeper custom pet! ($5 value!)
Posted Nov 9, 18 · OP · Last edited Nov 9, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices