Welcome to Turtle Bay!

3 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Do you like... Turtles? (Insert meme here)

Screen+Shot+2018-12-12+at+4.45.56+AM_1544764419.png

As you probably know, these creatures are hunted for their rare and fashionable shells, and are in danger of overhunting at every corner. As if that weren't enough, even other mobs like creepers and zombies go after and prey on their often vulnerable eggs.

Screen+Shot+2018-12-12+at+4.34.50+AM_1544764509.png

But there's still good news! Here at Turtle Bay, we strive to not only protect these beautiful creatures but in addition have created settlement opportunities in which we can observe and research all kinds of undersea-dwelling life, including dolphins, squids, and all sorts of fish.

Screen+Shot+2018-12-12+at+4.18.58+AM_1544764809.png

Now, if we just wanted to appreciate sea life, we wouldn't really have much incentive to alert more people to our doings, because even the most well-intentioned people can inadvertently bring destruction to the delicate balance between civilization and wildlife, especially when sea turtles are involved. However, we want to invite people interested in the new ocean update or wanting to be part of an innovative half-undersea, half-shoreline society to join this little seaside community and expand our literal "boardwalk empire." As incentive... Uh... Well, I've included a picture of myself and my adorable pet parrot, Ember.

Screen+Shot+2018-12-12+at+4.27.59+AM_1544765659.png
Also we have a conduit in the water that makes underwater building a lot easier.
Isn't she precious?

Anyways, if you're interested in becoming part of this little endeavor of ours, find us on the map, or just request a teleportation to me when I'm online. I'm EPS_Reborn ingame, just like on the forums.

We're currently working on expanding our builds and farms, so if you have any expertise in that sort of thing, your help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for clicking this post!

Happy Holidays!

Screen+Shot+2018-12-12+at+4.41.55+AM_1544766021.png
Posted Dec 14, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Builder
God
Love this!! Will have to check it out once I get online!!!
Posted Dec 14, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
Admins
Network Admin
Builder
Evolved
I'm proud of everything you are doing for the environment. Enjoy your free custom tag 😍 (locate it ingame using /tag, it is currently on the last page but as we add more tags it will not always be the last!)
Manager on Galaxy!
Posted Dec 14, 18 · Last edited Dec 14, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Peacekeeper
Glad you are inspired to protect turtles :d
From the shadows..
Posted Dec 21, 18
NoticeNotices